Wednesday, April 16, 2008

eggs for inspiration..........

I am sitting at my desk snuggling Koby as I type. (I think a major growth spurt is happening as he is unusually tired..........) and I am staring at this glass jar filled with beautiful robins egg soaps. The store windows are displayed with them hanging in nests and jars on the desk are filled to the brims. I am ready to change things up for I can feel summer coming............I am thinking hanging parasols in white rice paper but other than that I am stuck! I am thinking butterflies, dragonflys, bumblebees, flower petals................not quite sure what or how but I need some help. Any suggestions send me a note and if I choose to do one of your creative genius ideas you will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to spend in Chick Pea! Send your comments my way...............
xo
(P.S. Kobys idea was a Transformer Optimus Prime window with Spiderman and Batman coming to save the day...........how very sweet but not quite a fit!)

No comments: