Wednesday, May 21, 2008

She is simply stunning........



Nothing is more beautiful to me than the sight of my very special friend Devon. This girl is one of my oldest friends. Living in different cities we rarely see one another but it is one of those special friendships that we can absolutely pick up where we last left off. I went for a visit this past weekend as dear Devon is on bedrest and has been for the past 5 weeks. She is now close to 33 weeks and is very patiently keeping herself busied on her couch until her baby boy Lyric decides that he is ready to arrive. Not able to make it to Chick Pea I brought a bag of items and we had a shopping trip in the living room!
Let me tell you she is absolutely glowing. Just gorgeous and radiating happiness. These two are going to be the most wonderful of parents. Their love for each other is impossible to ignore, just look at the way Dustin is looking at Dev in the photo! I couldn't be more proud of the couple that they are and am looking so forward to sharing in their journey of parenthood.
xo Sarah.

No comments: