Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summertime Koby

For my 5 year old boy life is absolutely perfect when we have no schedule.........no deadlines.......no agenda. Koby has to be one of the most adaptable little people. His life is constantly on the go. Each morning that he wakes up one of the first things that he says to me is "what is today?" This means, where is he going..............moms house, dads house, summer camp, working with mom, grandparents.............he is loved by so many wonderful people that his schedule is forever go,go,go. As much as he loves the variety I have to say his favorite time is the days that we can spend at the beach with no timeline of leaving. Hours in the sunshine, playing in the water, building sandcastles, snacking on as many popsicles as he possibly can and best of all playing in the wet, wet, sand.
I have to say as much as the age of 5 can be challenging at moments I feel like every day I want to hold on to him just a little bit tighter and smother him in kisses as long as he will let me.
xo

No comments: