Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Hi everyone. Sorry for the long delay in blog posting! I love writing, and sharing ideas, and chatting about our kids, and great new stuff, and hearing your comments - I miss it! - but it has been a challenging time personally and I have been focusing inwards to get through this stretch.

I was really sad when Sarah decided to leave Chick Pea so suddenly last year. I love her dearly and wish her well in all her future endeavors - and cherish the time we did get to work together.

I'm now solo and excited to set a course for growth at the shop, keeping the same spirit and heart that has defined Chick Pea and made it such a special haven. There's nothing better than a new mom chatting away about her new little one, excited grandmas and nanas finding the perfect little gift, and sharing in the growth and development of all our families.

So - I want to send out a huge welcome to everyone and encourage you to drop in to see some of the great new (and favorite!) lines in the store this spring. Trina Schoenit and her mom Cindy have become a huge part of the shop, and I want to congratulate Trina in taking on a role as Store Manager this last week. She has such a warm and loving spirit - and a sense for style that I adore - if you haven't met her already! Trina is in Thursday-Saturday and Cindy is here on Mondays and Wednesdays. I'm in the store on Tuesdays.


We look forward to seeing you!!!

Kim
xoxo

PS I'll be blogging regularly with all the new lines coming in so check back soon!!!

No comments: