Monday, July 6, 2009

Fine Summer Finds




I love a great deal - and July is the perfect time if you're a parent. If you're like me and an immediate gratification person - you can find steals in your current size and wear it out all summer long. And if you're like the people i admire and think forward - you can buy your favorites in a size larger and look forward to wearing it all summer!


I'd love to be that kind of person. Maybe I'll try it. With a little boy arriving in September I have my 0-3 basics tucked away but nothing looking out to next summer. Oh boy. Not sure how i'm going to pull this whole growing family thing off!!!!

Like these little shorty overalls (precious!!!!!) up to 24 month sizes (50% off) or the Ben Sherman zip up (around 40% off) which could also be worn all fall....a great layering piece.
Ah, the joys of summer are many!!!! Even when it rains!

see you soon,
Kim
xoxo

No comments: