Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A New Beginning for Chick Pea - Grand Opening!



Goodbye snow and welcome Spring! We are having a Spring Celebration with lots of bubbly - it's high time we throw open our doors and enjoy the gorgeous weather.

Chick Pea Grand Opening
Sunday March 9th
12 noon -4 in the afternoon

Join us to see fresh new product lines and the beautiful new store! We're going to be working hard right up to the end. And while you're here enjoy the smell of the Sweet Pea natural baby laundry and dish soaps. If only my house was as clean as this smells!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't even know how sadden I am that I won't be able to make it. I will be sure to sip some tea from where I am and raise my glass to you in celebration!
congratulations on your new beginnings, xo Angie.

Anonymous said...

If I didn't live a zillion miles away I would be there to see the magnificent space you have created.....
congratulations
Annabel

Theresa said...

We'll be there! We love your store!