Thursday, February 28, 2008

You're Invited to the Chick Pea Grand Opening!



Please join us for our official (it's about time) Grand Opening! Imagine glass apothecary jars, a dark organic nest over the desk, a beautiful bathroom full of soft white towels...and stacks and stacks of delicious cupcakes! We can't wait to sample the new red velvet flavour!!!

Sunday March 9
12 noon to 4 in the afternoon
613 Front Street, New Westminster

If it was up to me I would order the butter cream icing by the gallon, and several dozen spoons. Oh, I should write an ode to sugar!

Working together with Sarah has been an amazing experience and I can't wait to share the beautiful new store with you. And of course, see all of our little people strutting around feeling wonderful in great spring fashions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wished I lived there so I can come by the shop. so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, Just logged into the site and wanted to let you know that it's awesome...you continue to inspire and amaze! Say hi to the little man and let him know there's fishing aplenty when you come out to Ottawa to visit!

Steve and Chantal

Beansprouts said...

Have a cupcake for me! Ok have 2! I will be sure to come by upon my return.... ps, i do need to be added officially to the list, no email for me :(
xo angie.