Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Baby Time



So I have a little announcement to make - it's officially baby time at Chick Pea - and maybe this will explain why we have brought in so many newborn and baby clothes this spring. I'm expecting in September and am officially 3 months along!

It's so exciting to be here and be having another baby. I have a better sense of what to expect, and all of the things I have yet to learn you are teaching me! I have become a sponge for knowledge on how to manage life with two (or more!) little ankle biters.

And for those of you who already know and love Petit Bateau - it's back! More posts to come, but in the meantime let's get busy making some cute little babies to fit into these little onesies!

With love to all the mamas out there,

Kim
xoxo

No comments: