Thursday, March 12, 2009

A new look for Dora?

From preschool to middle school....oh my.

With Addie almost at 2 I'm finally becoming part of the "Dora World". I have to admit, that Dora, along with Barney was once on my 'never' ever list but it changed when I realized the educational value of the show. So we are slowly becoming fans.

And now...sexy Dora? I'm not sure I'm ready for this! Sure we dance to Lady Gaga around the house but I'm still undecided on Barbie and now we have to make a call on the 'new' look for Dora that will come out next fall. They're trying to cash in on the tween market by having her grow up - but what does that mean for the preschoolers?

Share your thoughts! What other characters or shows that you think are more appropriate for little ones?

Kim

Check out this article with details about the launch Dora Gets a New Look

No comments: