Saturday, May 16, 2009

Meet Trina!


Who loves Trina? I do! And I especially love this photo of her. For me Trina naturally embodies everything that I believe Chick Pea is all about - she's full of love, finds pleasure and purpose in helping others, has amazing style, a kind word for everyone, and brings a sense of peace and serenity to those around her. Most of all - she's authentic.
There is nothing made up about her and I think that's why she is such an asset to the store. When she tells you something is fantastic and everyone is raving about it - it's the absolute truth. And if the size you picked is too small, she'll tell you that too.
We are so lucky to have her as our Store Manager and resident stylist. I love the calls at the end of the day when she tells me about a wonderful mom came in - where Trina really went the extra mile and pulled all of the sizes for the kids and played with the babies and chatted about development and really made a friend - and we forget completely to talk about money. That's the best part of owning a store.
So a huge thanks to Trina for jumping in and taking on the post of Store Manager!!! We are all so lucky to have you in our lives!!!
Kim
xoxo
PS She also knows all the best places to eat (and what to order!) on The Drive!!!

No comments: