Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Somthing new...sewing!



I really didn't think sewing would be super fun but I was pretty disappointed when I started searching for new crib linens and came up short. There are simply not a lot of great designs out there. So i learned how to do a simple sewing project and i think this will end up being a play mat. I filled it up with bamboo batting so it's nice and cushy and natural - and used this printed zoo style fabric to add a little fun to a new little boy's day!!!

Wanted to share the latest projects with you all...maybe I should start looking at some custom blankets or play mats for the store....hmmmm....love your thoughts!
Kim
xoxo

3 comments:

mon ami said...

There are some great lines of fabrics out there that making custom blankets and bedding are very tempting. I've seen the zoo fabric before and I love it with the stripes!

lesley [smidgebox] said...

cute! just happened across your blog + thought I'd say hello. love that zoo fabric + the stripes ;)

Anonymous said...

love the fabric!! will call you soon to say happy birthday to Addie!!
my girlfriend here makes custom blankets if you are ever interested!
Keoghs