Friday, March 7, 2008

Freshening up for the Spring Forward Grand Opening!


I thought this picture was so cute it had to be shared! One of the many charms of a heritage space are the strange and unusual configurations...and this is Sarah peeking out of a storage room accessible only by ladder!

We've been scrubbing and moving and unpacking boxes and just can't wait to show you the new look! It's a wonderful feeling to see this space come alive.

So don't forget to Spring Forward and move your clocks ahead one hour on Saturday night...and then drop in and visit us for the Grand Opening on Sunday!

kim
xoxo

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh how I love getting dirty!!! I am somewhat of a girly girl but I have to admit I feel so extremely productive when I am covered in paint and dust and dirt. The results are so extremely worthwhile!!!!!
The store is coming together beautifully and I am looking really forward to all who come and visit us on Sunday.
xo Sarah.