Thursday, March 27, 2008

Summer Sun.......


I cannot wait for the Summer. I am sitting in Chick Pea watching the snow fall and I am dreaming of being somewhere warm. This is a photo of Koby from last summer when we took him camping. He would spend hours down by the water throwing rocks in the water and exploring for treasure. Absolutely nothing makes me happier than when he is amused by the simple beautiful things that nature has to offer.
Within these past 5 minutes the snow has stopped and the sun is peaking out........beautiful.
For those who still need to bundle their little ones during these cold days the Lola and Lucas bamboo organic cotton items are oh so cozy. Whenever I see Kims daughter Addie in her kimono sleeper I really can't let her go.........she is so snuggly.
And for those wanting to begin on their children's summer wardrobes we have Sophie Catalou sundresses, skirts and sleeveless tops as well as Wonderboy and Ben Sherman for the boys....beautiful tees, long shorts and zippered long sleeves to cover up at the Beach!

No comments: