Thursday, March 13, 2008

Uggs have arrived!

Mmmmmm.

Baby uggs in pink and chesnut are so soft i'm having a hard time setting them down. These arrived in the store today and I beetled over to Front Street to delight in the Ugg experience.

Of course I picked up a pair for Addie - after debating heavily between the classic brown and the pink - and i think i'll be back for the brown too.


The classic brown toddler Uggs (sizes 7-13) are almost as cute as my grown up ones (definitely as comfortable) and maybe even better with the extra soft and fluffy insides.

Paired with a little dress I can see Addie tromping around with toasty warm toes. I think these would be great on Sarah's cute little Koby - the perfect match to his twinky little grin and nose scrunch.

Every girl (and boy) deserves a pair! If only I had santa's list...

xoxo
kim

No comments: