Saturday, October 4, 2008

Books to Raise a Reader Right!


How do I say this...new books, new books, new books, NEW BOOKS! Cracking open a new book - especially a new fabulous book with a great cover - gives me almost a spiritual lift. And now that my daughter is reading (upside down but I think it still counts), opening a new children's book gives me almost the same high. Except better. Because I can see that same glimmer of excitement in her eyes.

So again - new books, new books, new books! We have new books. Lots of new books. Great stories. Fun books. Activity books. Monster books. And sweet books. Books for every taste. So, if you want to feel that surge, that lift, that je-ne-sais-quoi, drop in for a visit. Because we're feeling it too!!!

See you soon

Kim
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new books in the store. Everything looked so beautiful at the apple festival. It seemed like all ages enjoyed the stories and colouring.

Can't wait for the new mom wear and I absolutely fell in love with the new sterling silver "antique seal" necklaces. So much new great stuff for babies and for moms!

Anonymous said...

Books are a big hit in our house!! Miss you guys and i'll have to check out those books! The Keoghs