Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SWEET SUPERMAN BECOMES SPIDERMAN BECOMES BATMAN.......




This photo is one of my favorites of Koby. Amazing that this was 2 years ago already. Everyone always told me that boys will fall in love with Superheroes no matter how much you are convinced that they won't go through that stage. And wow were my friends right! At age 3 the Superman obsession begun. He loved this costume so much he would wear it during the day and sleep in it at night. The hardest part was convincing him to allow me to wash it! Then at age 4 it was Spiderman. Koby and I used to go for a dinner date every Thursday night and his special date outfit was his Spiderman mask and web making gloves. Sitting across from him chatting about his day while he was sweating under his mask and trying to pick up his grilled cheese sandwich while wearing those huge gloves always gave me a good amount of laughs. This year at age 5 Batman has become the new focus. On his 5th birthday I had hopes of what he would wear to his party but the Batman costume was Kobys vote. And now that Halloween is just a few days away Batman will be who I am trick or treating with. I can only imagine what next year will bring!
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Halloween with their little ones...........
xo

No comments: